Monday, December 29, 2008

2006 Proprietor's Reserve Zinfandel-91 pts WS

What more can be said but JOB WELL DONE to Kerry and Dan. Wine Spectator scored our 06 PR Zin- 91. Let me reiterate that we don't normally submit for scores but when Wine Spectator requests specific wines-you honor that request period. We're quite pleased about this score and I'm proud of the winemakers. Only one thing to say-sorry but we just sold out last week. As Kerry and I have said, the wines keep getting better so enjoy the 2007.

6 comments:

flybymike said...

Congratulations Debra, Kerry and Dan! I look forward to enjoying this Zin!

littlepurplecow said...

That's so great, Debra. Still hoping to visit your vineyard one day. Save a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc for me.

Debra Mathy said...

Thanks Mike. Good to know you still have a bottle or two. I'm all out.

Debra Mathy said...

Hey Stephanie-
Will always have Sauvignon Blanc to pour you. Hope you get the chance to visit soon. Was looking at you blog. I love the rain pictures. Makes me want to start a project like you just finished. We're in a rainy season and I would love to cature the mood. The rain is so important to the life of our vines for next year.

Happy New Year Girl!

Ed Northcutt said...

I still have some that I will share with you. I'm sure we can work a deal.

Thanks for updating the blog. I enjoy it. See ya next weekend.

Debra Mathy said...

Ed, I'm surprised you have some left. I'll put Dutchess to work on you to share the wine. See you next weekend.